Vuokatti Freestyle Hall
Enter the world of freestyle sports at Vuokatti Freestyle Hall. This versatile training centre is open for anyone interested in skateboarding, scootering or BMXing.
The 1,000 square metre facility houses a range of structures designed both for freestyle enthusiasts and for anyone who would like to have a go at these sports in a safe way.
The Freestyle Hall encourages children and beginners to challenge themselves with new sports, while also providing high quality training facility and a wide range of activities for those more actively involved in these sports. Specialist staff members are always on hand to help and instruct you with any of these activities.
The Vuokatti Freestyle Hall includes:
- Designed for beginners and younger users
- Inline skating
- Spring floor
Freestyle Hall rules
- Helmet use is compulsory for under 15s
- Consider other users
- Leave outdoor clothes, shoes and bags, etc. in the locker room
- Only clean indoor shoes are allowed inside
- Please help us keep the facilities clean
- Permitted equipment includes skateboards, scooters, BMX bikes, roller blades and clean shoes
- No rucksacks or other unnecessary items inside
Skating areas: skating, scootering, BMXing and roller blading
- Helmet use compulsory for under 15s
- Helmet use compulsory for BMX bikers
- Only plastic pegs allowed on BMX bikes
Freestyle area: Trampoline, parkour, climbing wall
- Only one person at a time
- No shoes allowed